Part 1 – Click Here
Part 2 – Click Here
Part 3 – Click Here
Part 4 – Click Here
Part 5 – Click Here
Part 6 – Click Here
DriverPack Solution is a free driver updater tool that, with just a few clicks, finds the proper device drivers your computer needs and then downloads and installs them for you — no clicking through any wizards or installation prompts.
Because DriverPack Solution is so easy to use and free from the clutter that similar programs have, there are also some features you won’t find in this tool.
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- DriverPack Solution is a lightweight program that doesn’t take long to download and connects to the internet for free online driver updates.
- It’s completely portable and can be launched from any folder or hard drive or portable device, like a flash drive.
- You can install all the needed drivers at once.
- Shows the driver version of the current driver as well as the version of the one that it can downloaded to replace it.
- Can list all the drivers, even the ones that don’t need updating.
- The website lets you download specific sets of drivers in a 7Z file, like chipset, Bluetooth, sound, video, etc. Once you’ve downloaded, say, Bluetooth drivers, the 7Z archive has separate folders for different manufacturers like Logitech, Motorola, Realtek, Broadcom, etc.